Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Pork Chops
Pork chops are the most tender cut, coming from the tenderloin. This perfectly portioned package comes with 2 bone-in pasture-raised pork chops ready to be seasoned and enjoyed. These cuts with the bone in produce an extra kick of flavor and nutrition!
- One pack of Wilders bone-in Berkshire pork chops
- 12 oz Pepper jelly (we recommend Peggy Rose, made in Raleigh, NC!)
- Olive oil
- Prepare lightly seasoned Wilders Pork Chops in skillet on stove with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook each side approximately 6 minutes per side.
- Spread Hot Pepper Jelly over one side of the pork chop and continue cooking 2 minutes.
- Turn the pork chop over and spread more pepper jelly and continue cooking another 2 minutes.
- Allow glaze to thicken, coating each side of the pork chop.
- Serve with your favorite sides, and enjoy!
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!