Featured Meat: Pasture-Raised Pork Sausage
A mouth-watering addition to any breakfast! Whether you prefer hot or mild, you can count on flavor in every bite with this ground pork sausage.
Fill up the whole family and make busy mornings a breeze with these Wilders breakfast sausage crescent rolls!
- 1 pound of Wilders breakfast pork sausage (mild or hot)
- 8oz plain cream cheese
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Brown one pound of Wilders mild or hot breakfast pork sausage in a pan.
- Melt one block of cream cheese in the pan with the sausage.
- Unroll crescent dough on a pan.
- Place cream cheese and sausage mixture into the middle of one crescent roll, and roll up.
- Repeat for remaining rolls.
- Follow baking directions on crescent roll can.
Check out our shop for all of your Wagyu and Angus beef, Berkshire pork, and pasture-raised chicken!