We may be all about our Wagyu Beef here at Wilders, but one thing is for sure: nothing beats our Berkshire Pork for breakfast. From ground sausage, to link sausage, to bacon, we have all you need to take your breakfast game to the next level! Check out this WILD family recipe for an incredible Sausage Scramble!
- 1 lb. Wilders Mild Pork Ground Sausage
- For an extra kick substitute with our Hot Pork Ground Sausage instead!
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 4-6 large eggs
- Salt and Pepper for taste
1. Add Wilders Mild (or Hot) Pork Ground Sausage to skillet.
2. Break up sausage and allow it to cook over medium heat.
3. Add peppers and onions to sausage and let them sauté.
4. In a separate bowl, scramble eggs. Once scrambled, pour eggs over sausage and mix.
5. Continue to mix scramble until eggs and sausage are fully cooked.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Prefer to have your sausage on the side? Check out our Pork Sausage Links! They come in three flavors: Maple, Mild, and Hot!