- 1 pound Wilders ground beef
- 1 pound Wilders fresh ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1 jar tomato chutney
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- Dice 1/4 cup fresh white onions and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine 1 pound Wilders Wagyu beef and 1 pound Wilders pork. Mix thoroughly.
- Once your meat is mixed, add the diced onions and mix thoroughly again.
- Add 1 cup of breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly.
- One at a time add the eggs, mixing as you go.
- Once combined, add meatloaf into a bread loaf plan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover top of meatloaf with tomato chutney.
- Return to oven and cook an additional 20 minutes, still at 375°F.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!
Follow us @wildersbrand on Instagram to stay tuned for more WILD recipes!